Friday, December 24, 2010

Mark decides to boycott American women

Mark, from the USA:

Independence and strong will (outspokenness) are one possible factor why people boycott American women. COMMITMENT is a major issue. American women complain about men not wanting to commit, but many of them don't commit and stay committed themselves; just look at the skyrocketing divorce rate. The divorce rates for men who marry foreigners is much lower. Many American women cheat on their partners (yes, American men do too, but I know the real statistics and women are almost just as bad).

Many say that white American women's physical attractiveness declines much sooner and quicker than certain other races. Most won't leave the house until they gob on a ton of much-needed cosmetics just to look presentable. Many foreign women have much nicer body shapes, more feminine traits and a lot still have nice long hair, opposed to the boyish low-maintenance short cuts that most American women get by their mid to late teens and never grow back.

Submissiveness is also correct in some cases; many foreign women PREFER the traditional gender roles, and don't WANT an equal partnership. They are much more appreciative and respect a man for what he is and who he is.

Greed. Sheer unmitigated greed. American women claim that foreigners just want to break out of their third-world countries, but how many American women choose men solely as a way to increase their standard of living too? 99% of the time, one of the FIRST questions an American woman asks me is "What do you do for a living?"; If I said I were a doctor, she'd talk to me more. If I said I were a data entry clerk, she'd disappear faster than a cockroach in daylight. If I don't have a nice house, a nice car and a nice wardrobe, I'm not going to get her phone number. Meanwhile, most foreign women ask me about WHO I AM, rather than WHAT I HAVE. When one does appear to be looking for someone financially secure (i.e. RICH), I can quickly exclude her and go to the next one.

Different background: Foreigners are INTERESTING and exotic. There are long, humorous, exciting conversations that are exchanged between the two parties, just about their day-to-day lives. We already know how most American women grew up, same as we did and that's boring. We've heard all the stories already, and probably lived them ourselves.

It's not just American men who dislike American women either. You don't see Web sites catering to foreign men who want to marry American women. That's because the market doesn't EXIST. American men and women have almost identical laws pertaining to naturalizing foreign spouses, but extremely few foreign men would want to marry an American woman, even if it meant a free ticket to the USA. Many of them like how American women look, but they dislike their attitudes for the same reasons American men do. Meanwhile, I can pick and choose from THOUSANDS of beautiful and intelligent women who are truly interested in me, rather than chasing after one stuck-up, game-playing American woman who thinks she's too good for me.

Yes, I'm one of those guys, so hate me all you want. I'm looking for a foreign spouse too, and would NEVER accept an American woman. I don't even care what country she's from or if we speak a mutual language. In fact, I'd probably be happier with her if we couldn't even understand each other, than some American bitch constantly nagging and ragging at me in English.

If we American men could marry foreigners as easily as we can marry domestic partners, American women would really be out of luck. Guys are naturally a bit lazy too, and they'll choose a convenient American woman rather than dealing with the stacks of immigration paperwork. Many guys also never even leave the USA, so they don't actually meet foreign women and they have no basis of comparison.

Anyway, women in America are basically total sluts and whores, whereas women in other countries have much more dignity, self-respect, and decency.