Thursday, April 7, 2011

America women are a big divorce risk

From Andy in Michigan:

US came in number one again for the most divorces in the world. Well, it can only be 1 of 2 reasons. Either it's an issue with the men or the women. In my honest opinion, it is the women. I have friends from every continent on this planet, and many of whom are married. I must say that American wives are absolutely horrific. American men are like slaves to their wives, and yet the wives cheat, complaint, file for divorce, not caring for the children. Let's face it, what do your husbands really want. Just a little loving from time to time and a hot deal, and we'll work like the hamster on the wheel to bring home the cash.

Most American men that are married always complain about their sex life. I mean what is worng with American women. How can you refuse your husbands a little pleasure in bed? Yet, if they want something done, it is their way or else. What is wrong with this country? American husbands get zero respect from their wives and yet it is considered by the society to be treated this way. I think mutual respect and caring is the answer, but I have yet to see a single American wife that treats her husband kindly. They never have anything nice to say about their husbands. What a shame. Just google it.... Worst wives by country... and you see American women over and over again. Can I please get an honest opinion here?? What is wrong with you American women out there. I would like some opinons from the men as well. Thanks all. It is not my intention to offend anyone. I'm just telling it like it is based on my own personal experience and observations.