Monday, April 11, 2011

American male married to Russian woman

Jeffrey in Tennessee: 

American women have became too independent, too rebellious, have lost traditional values, will divorce their husbands at the drop of a hat, and most have became fat. I have traveled this world both as a soldier and as a civilian, and I can tell you from my experience that American women have the worst reputation for being a wife. I'm an American man and I have been happily married for the past 10 years to a wonderful Russian lady. Not only are Eastern European women very beautiful, but they are also very traditional, my wife takes very good care of me. My wife says that women here in the states act like men and the men act like the wives, she has also said that American men has let their women get away from them. Eastern European women and American men make a great match, if all American men knew the difference between American women and Eastern European women, then American women would be in trouble.