Tuesday, May 3, 2011

American women give you nothing but headache

Colin from Portland:

I'm a single American guy and plan to stay that way for the rest of my life. Not because I dislike women, but because I just don't think I'm cut out to be married. I like to come and go as I please, go where I please, for as long as I please. I like to spend my money my way, and I like to spend my time doing what I like. Marriage causes you to lose a lot of freedom. HOWEVER, if I were to marry, it would definately not be with a spoiled, immature, self-righteous American "woman". I've traveled abroad many times, and everyone I spoke to believes that American women are more trouble than they're worth, and I have to agree with them. The only thing an American woman will give you are headaches, and no good can ever come from being with one of them.

US came in number one again for the most divorces in the world. Well, it can only be 1 of 2 reasons. Either it's an issue with the men or the women. In my honest opinion, it is the women. I have been in the States for over 20 years and I have friends from every continent on this planet. I must say that American wives are absolutely horrific. American men are like slaves to their wives, and yet the wives cheat, complaint, file for divorce, not caring for the children. What is wrong with this country? Men, get your sh*t together and man up to your American wives. You know, this funny. Women always want to get married and have kids, but when they have kids, they complain all day about having to take care of them. Oh, American women I meant, it doesn't seem to bother women from other countries.