Monday, June 13, 2011

Russian girls blow American women AWAY

Robert from USA writes:

I have dated both American women and the native Russian (and Asian women) overseas and I believe that these foreign women are much more accomodating and attune to men's needs and they would definately make superior partners. It seems to me that an increasing number of American men are "side-stepping" American feminist women and instead, they are dating or marrying foreign women. Now for the first time in the U.S. history, EVER, more than half of the American women remain unmarried and can not even find their partner. So for any of you single ladies over 40 years old who are still hoping to find that special MAN in your future, I say keep on dreaming, baby! Frankly, I wouldn't even touch these old spinsters with a 10 foot pole! LOL!