Saturday, July 23, 2011

Donald gives up on American women

Donald in DC writes:

I tried for 12 years with American women and I gave up so many times and I tried one more time recently and I realised - USA WOMEN ARE A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. They will sleep with uyou and 5 other men, they will quit you whenever they feel like and they will suck you dry and they are so arrogant and hateful towards men, especially white men. I will never ever date, sleep or even talk (except if necessary during daily business and shopping). I went Asian 5 years ago and I never looked back! I even learned several Asian languages in the process of dating. While there are some nice American women, who are nice when they are old and you talk to them just for 10 minutes, but I found that 95% are complete trash. The worsening conditions in California caused by "crappy women" or simply put, American women are crap. The primary cause of Americas bankruptcy is feminism. Feminism is the cancer in Americas heart. IT needs to be removed before it is too late. There is a chance to heal if we take the cure soon enough.