Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lucky to find a wonderful Asian woman

George in Alabama writes:

I don't hate American women, but I have dated many. I was lucky to find a wonderful Asian woman. Personally, I would not trust marrying an American woman under age 40. I don't doubt that there are some good ones, but they are probably married by their early 20's and STAY married. If you want someone over age 23 who is not already married, she will likely be one of the selfish, vindictive types with an inborn sense of entitlement. This likely happens because every time you see an American girl or woman on tv. they are portrayed as fickle, shallow, greedy, confrontational, never satisfied, materialistic and completely lacking in personal accountability. No wonder many girls grow up thinking that is how they are supposed to act.