Sunday, September 11, 2011

Feminism is the source of it all

Paul in America writes:

We are saying that MOST American women have fallen dramatically in the looks/attitude/and desirability department. I chalk it up to feminism. Women are like guys now. Ever see a guy with a beer belly and ugly tatttos? They just don't care about their appearance. We'll it's now gone full circle with American women. They are now taking on the traits of men and they too don't care about their appearance as much as they used to. Being a "girly girl" and looking cute, feminine and fit. Women from other countries have not caught this disease yet. My wife is asian and is 5'3 and 105 lbs with a perfect 34-24-34 figure. Dee, I'll make a bet with you. You walk around for a week and count the number of American women over the age of 21 that you see with 34-24-34 figures. For each one you see, I'll give you a dollar. I predict that you'll be lucky to have enough money to buy coffee at Starbucks. Conversely, if I had you count 38-30-38's, I'd proabably be buying you a new Mercedes at the end of the week.