Sunday, October 9, 2011

American women are human pigs

Jose from Colorado writes:

The issue here is not one of obesity since men suffer as much as women from McDonald's, Pizza Hut, Domino's, KFC, Burger King, Wendy's, etc. The gripe has more to do with women's personality and attitude. A lot of European, S. American, and Asian women are sophisticated and eloegant. It's unusual to see women with that level of sophistication and elegance in the U.S.

This is true about American women's personalities to a degree. I have met some very nice American women here in the U.S. and some not so nice (unfortunately the not so nice ones outwight the nice ones). I think women's lib has had a huge effect on women's attitudes towards men. Women for the most part never used to be bitches like they are today. We're going back some forty to fifty years and women were much different than they are today. European and Asian women can also be bitches. I know I've lived overseas and have seen this for myself. As far as Latin women, well I live in an area that's extremely Spanish and I don't find them to assimilate with Americans. They generally stick to each other, unlike the European & Asian women who have no problem dating American men.

American women are human PIGS!!!!!!!!!!