Friday, October 7, 2011

American women are seriously overweight

Timothy in Alaska writes:

Yes, Unfortunately, many American women are seriously overweight. I was eating in TGIF the other day and was horrified at the number of fat women there. Two tables away from me there was a woman eating a rather large portion of what appeared to be beef and to top it off she ordered desert too. Now European women also eat big meals, usually at lunch but do alot more walking than women here do. I had a German girlfriend who was slim and we once talked about this same subject. She said American women have no dicipline which I must agree seems true. As far as American women being self centered, I suppose it depends where in the United States you live. In South Florida I find most women rude and self absorbed, but don't find that in other parts of the U.S.