Thursday, December 15, 2011

American women are very perverse

Maniel from Spain writes:

When I was in america for few months and I dated american women I was so shocked to see their lack of decency,when in bed most of the ones I had sex with all they wanted was anal sex, something that I profoundly dislike (I'm a catholic)and also as a medical student I told them about the dangers of such degrading and disgusting kind of sexual practice..and the women I was dating were girls from good homes! driving sport mercedes and with an endless credit card expenditure..in contrast when I started to date girls with asian mixture, they were not only more intelligent they are also more delicate in their sexual actitude..the same with european women of different nationalities I gave american women a miss and I had a great time with different other nationalities or races..