Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Donald says American women play too many games

Donald in Ohio writes:

I've been married to an American woman for 5 years now, one of the last few good ones. That being said, if something were to happen to her, or things were not to work out, I would never even look twice at another American woman ever again. I agree 100% with the comments on this thread against American women.
The sexual games they play, the materialism, the "Validation" game, the incessant list of demands, the deteriorating health, both body wise and STD wise. The list is endless. This is coming from a guy who makes mid 6 figures and has all his bills paid. My wife's friends validate my statements every time I see them. By no pure coincidence, they are all on internet dating sites, never married, or quickly divorced, at age 35 or higher. Zero conversational skills, zero warmth, zero sense of purpose, zero social value. It's gotten so bad, when I see them, I cringe in disgust. I'm glad my wife was the exception to the rule.