Monday, December 5, 2011

Paul with a Chinese wife. Good job!

Paul from Kansas says:

Amen, brothers! There are murderers in prison who can hook up with dozens of American women, but I'm not good enough? Give me a break! I have a beautiful, intelligent, independent Chinese woman who I plan to marry. We have corresponded for several months, and share the same values, goals and sense of humor. She is everything I have ever wanted in a woman, and I intend to treat her as an equal partner for the rest of my life. No American woman would give me a fraction of a chance, but my future wife is infinitely superior to any of the incurably shallow, condescending wallet-sniffers who have the unmitigated gall of considering themselves representative American women. Boycott American women and outsource at once!