Friday, March 23, 2012

American women need to grow up

Christian J said:

hey,
I'm wondering if these things about american women are about the mainstream? Or has the label been placed upon all of us? (american woman) I know that I'm not like this... and I'm sure not every woman from America is..."

Unfortunately we have to generalize just like feminists have done for the last forty years. American Women have thrown their hat into their mantra and doctrine and are now reaping what they have sown..

I call it poetic justice. American Women have to realize that and that will obviously take some time for it to filter through. The obnoxious behavior and male-bashing still continues as American Women obviously do not find any issue with it and even encourage and condone it..

Then they wonder why there's a backlash. American women need to grow up and stop behaving like children.