Friday, March 9, 2012

Paul says adios to American women

Paul from Georgia writes:

It never occured to me until I found myself ready to "settle down" what a dishonest , lying , cheating , self absorbed parade of women that American women actually really are . I know of but very few that are trustworthy as far as cheating on their husbands goes . Easily half are bi-sexual though few admit it even to their husbands .

The last 7 years I have dated several American women , many from church and have found each and every one to be either entirely self absorbed , pathological liars , incredibly selfish , overly demanding , absolutely childish or sexually promiscuous cheating liars , each and every one . I will never even consider an American woman to be my partner ever again . They are as a whole , untrustworthy liars . I will go to the Phillipine Islands this winter and marry a Phillipino girl . They are raised in an entirely different atmosphere and culture . They , unlike American women , respect and are thankful for men . They are as a rule , unlike American women , an honest people not given to numerous sexual indiscretions . Loyalty is a way of life to them . Committment also is a way of life to these women as well as fidelity . My wife will be Phillipino and I owe American women no excuses or apologies . American women ........ adios , ciao baby !