Monday, April 9, 2012

Foreign women vs. American women

Timothy from Hawaii writes:

I am one such man who is caught up with an American Woman who is totally self centered. Sometimes I wonder what I am doing with her since there is no benefit or anything I can really hold onto into terms of feeling special. All she does is take..take...take...

I find myself pooped out most of the time trying to keep a clean household. Or I get my ears beaten with constant negativity, personal problems, and nags. It is no wonder I was so much more happier with foreign women.

My foreign girlfriend would make me dinner often but inturn I would take her out to dinner all the time and pay and buy her nice things. The American women I am with doesn't do shit for me and I go out of my way too much.

I agree with you all brothers, that American women do suck and want their cake and eat it too.