Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Jack from New York writes:

i am 39 still single, never married and no kids. hahahahaha.
i am rich because I have worked my butt off as an entrepreneur. I have my own house, my own money and I'm laughing all the way to the bank. I will never ever marry an American Woman. You bitches have ruined your own lives. I will find a nice respectful beauty oversees when I am ready.

so keep throwing your shaming language like "your just a homophobe, you want a slave for wife, you must have a small penis, you can't handle a strong confident women" blah, blah, blah, blah, that's what I hear from you. A strong confident women wouldnt kill their baby in an abortion, a strong confident women wouldnt rape their ex-husband in divorce court and steal his assets that she didnt earn, a real women wouldnt withhold sex and use it as a weapon. But that's what all you American Women do. I see it everywhere I go. You think us men dont talk to each other? 99.5 percent of all married men i know or have ever known tells me their wife doesnt have sex with them anymore.

most divorce is CAUSED by women. Women ruin their marriages. Western women are absolutely sick and disgusting and you can take your confident attitude and shove it where the sun dont shine.

Go have a lesbian experience and leave me the f*** alone.

American Women remain in a childlike state their whole lives. they are the stupidest, dumbest, narcissistic not worth and penny in the gutter losers of planet earth

shaming language doesnt work on us anymore.

the grim reaper will get you when you reach the gates of hell where you will no doubt spend the rest of eternity. again, I'm laughing at you. hahahahahaha