Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Justin shares his wisdom

Justin from New Jersey writes:

Hey American women, want to know why fewer and fewer men are marrying you? Many (most?) American women are spoiled rotten and want everything now. American women have been taught that their happiness will come from that BMW, or rug, or $500 purse or McMansion. These things make them happy…for a few minutes. Then off to the next purchase. They have become rotten people who cannot be pleased and they make everyone else miserable in the process. They control every aspect of their husband’s life. Nothing makes them happy. I have had experience with the modern American wife….it ended very badly for me. During a counseling session with the lovely little ex-wifey, the counselor told her that from what he had learned from the ex is that I did 95% of what she wanted and could improve on the other 5%….but little ex-wifey could only bitch 100% of the time about the 5%. How common is that? After divorce from an American women, many American men never want to marry again, and why should they? The wife gets the kids, the house, child support and anything else she wants. I know there are some bad guys out there….but most white men are good dad’s and good husbands who work their guts out to provide for their family. It’s a shame that they receive little or no credit for their work. Many American men are looking overseas and finding good results where women are much more like our mothers and less like our bosses.